Thursday, September 01, 2005

Moments in Time - I Love New Orleans











This layout is my tribute to New Orleans...Let me start by saying GOD BLESS NEW ORLEANS! As I tuned into the 24 hour Baton Rouge news coverage of the war field that has become of New Orleans since Hurricane Katrina, I desided that I needed to scrap some photos of the last time we went into the city this past March. The Journaling reads...These photos were taken in March 2005. Now, in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, these pictures hold more meaning than ever before. It breaks my heart to know that it will be months if not years before I can see this beloved city again. Please pray for New Orleans, it's people and the surrounding areas like Baton Rouge that are now flooded with people and crime from this huge evacuated city.

No comments: