Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Martha is the Devil












Yep. Martha is the Devil. I made the fatal mistake of purchasing the new Martha Stewart Living Magazine...you know, the Thanksgiving edition. Well, needless to say I can actually feel myself becoming more obsessive compulsive. After reading this stupid little magazine, I now want to bake a beautiful turkey with all the trimmings, organize my spices, label my serving pieces and bake pies. No Martha, it's not a good thing! And just when I thought it couldn't get any worst, I got the new Keepsakes magazine and now I am on creative overload! I can't stand it! I want to cook, scrapbook, make Christmas presents and lets not forget that the two biggest craft shows I do are this weekend and next weekend and no, I'm not ready. I need to make jewelry and lots of it. But thanks to these stupid magazines, all I want to do I cook, organize and scrapbook! CRAP! I HATE YOU MARTHA and the Keepsakes Magazine people too!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love your blog and all your scrap booking! Amazing - the pictures are wonderful! I too will be a young wife quite soon and would love to have time to do all this stuff - so cool! Very impressed :)