Saturday, November 12, 2005

Ok James Neil...I'm Ready For Ya!




















Well finally I have finished little James Neil Whitty's baby book. Lindsey will be so surprised when I show up to her shower tomorrow with the completed book for her. Oh I'm so in love with it! This is just the first page of the precious little book...Click on "My Layouts" under My Links to see the rest of my favorite pages. Ok, now I have to scoot on to bed...I've got a busy weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow we are going to Lindsey's baby shower then to an announcement party for a couple that is getting married in January. I guess my dashing husband & I have to make a appearance since he is the best man in the wedding. I still think they only asked him because he will look good in the wedding pics! *Wink, Wink* LOL! Then we have to go to Destrehan for my craftshow. Thank GOD for mom and dad...they will be holding it down at Destrehan Saturday so we can attend our other engagements! Well I'm going to bed to dream of a productive morning of beading tomorrow, our many social appearances and all that money I am hoping for from the show this weekend.

No comments: