Thursday, February 02, 2006

music to our ears


Yep, we went to the doctor Tuesday and we got to hear the baby's heart beat! It was faint but fast and defiantly there. We didn't get to hear it for long though, darn little scupper moved behind a bone and we couldn't pick it up again. The doctor said I am doing very well and all my tests look good so...woo hoo. She said that we are pretty much out of the woods now that we have heard the heart beat and I'm almost out of my first trimester. We should hear it much stronger next month and then in April we will get to see it on an ultrasound. We are really excited now and David is being so sweet about it all. He is so funny, he amazes me and makes me laugh. He is gonna be a great daddy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking..."oh ya'll are so sweet...you make me sick"...so I'll stop gushing...for now. Just wanted to keep you posted on Baby Watch 2006.

No comments: