Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Excitement Grows!

Yeah...the excitement is really starting to grow for the Scrap etc. event in Birmingham in April. I am just ubber pumped about Elsie's class and can't wait to get to the event. Here are a few of my inpirations that are on my list to take pics of.... Heidi Swapp, Elsie Flannigan, Ali Edwards, My hubby, My doggie, My baby-to-be (4 months preggers!), Old Navy, Target, Urban Outfitters, the women formally known as the "effers", MUSIC, Food Network, Vintange Pin up girls, thrift stores, OH MY GOD I could go on forever! This is gonna rock! I did try to limit my trendy things I am including so this will be more of a reflection of me as a whole for a keepsake for the future, rather than what specifically I'm into right now. I have got to stop reading the posts on the Scrap etc forum and on Two Peas because I am just going to go crazy with anticipation! I just saw that Deene Souza is organizing a swap with Rolodex cards...that should be fun. I'm so in! Go to http://www.officiallynuts.blogspot.com/ for details on the swap.

No comments: