Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I've been tagged!

Yep...my dear friend, ex-coworker & soon to be business partner Jill....

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Document Coordinator
2. Association Coordinator
3. Graphic Designer / Marketing Director
4. "Clerk 1" (yep that was my title at the City of Plaquemine)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Beaches
4. Titanic

Four places you have lived:
1. Plaquemine
2. Addis
3. In my own little world! LOL!
4. That is all!

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Desperate House Wives
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Family Guy
4. South Park

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Mexico
2. The Bahamas
3. Jamaica
4. Most of the Gulf Coast

Four websites I visit daily:
1. twopeasinabucket
2. foodnetwork.com
3. various scrapbook & friends' blogs
4. yahoo

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Rice & Gravy
2. Pasta
3. Enchiladas
4. An Olive Loaf Sandwich, Plain Lay's Potato Chips & a cold coke...I'm pregnant...give me a break?!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At Home or anywhere for that matter, Scrapbooking
2. At home playing with my jewelry making stuff
3. Curled up on my sofa watching cooking shows
4. Getting a massage on a cruise in the middle of the ocean somewhere tropical!

Four things I always carry with me
1. phone/ipod
2. debit card
3. snacks
4. my camera (usually)

No comments: