Saturday, March 11, 2006

Still scrappin'


















CAMP CROP A LOT CLASS SAMPLE...

This is the cover for the mini book I'm doing a class on in June at Camp Crop A Lot (A scrapbook retreat weekend put on by Memory Mania www.memorymaniac.com ) . This is going to be a great class filled with the new Basic Grey line of papers, Heidi Swapp embellishments and some fun painting techniques.

EFFER DARE # 20
For this dare we were asked to alter a picture in some way. Since I have never written on my picture, I decided now was the perfect time since they dared me. The second page here is my runner up so to speak. I was on a roll with altering photos so I printed this picture on transparency and sanded the edges. I was very pleased with the out come.

1 comment:

Missy said...

oooh I love this! I will have to go find it on 2peas to praise :)

are those HS rubons? or Technique Tuesday stamps?