Monday, April 24, 2006

Totally Inspired!











{Click on the pics to enlarge}

Well the Scrap Etc. Inspiration Event is over and I have mixed feelings about that! I'm so glad I went...it was totally worth it but I'm glad it's over 'cause now I can scrap with all that inspiration. {Not to mention that I'm pooped!} It's good to be home! As I reflect on the event and what it means to me I realize that I have changed a little. I went there totally excited to meet Elsie & Heidi but left with a profound appreciation {and scrap crush} on Cathy Zielske! She is one awesome chick...fun, funky, down to earth, balanced and very expressive. I left the hotel Sunday and went strait to the store to buy her book and I soaked it all in on the ride home. I am now faced with re-evaluating my scrap style, my technique, my layouts, the very fiber of my purpose in scrapbooking. She makes me want to go home and scrap but in a different way than before, more simple but funky, expressive but clean and even >GASP< href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4093/1448/1600/travel%20journal%20montage.jpg">













And last but not least, I got to meet Heidi Swapp... I love her products and her style and she is somewhat of a scrap celb so that was exciting! I will remember this weekend for the rest of my life and as I embark on a new chapter of my life, these ladies...their talks, their pages, their classes and their inspiration will take through to that new chapter and well beyond. THANKS!



1 comment:

Kelli said...

these are totally great! I love Elsie :)...I think I sorta remember you...did E comment on your non maternity shirt White with black spots???? on Saturday? Did you go with hubby? I may have noticed you on the couch in the lobby...I am not stalking you but you looked so incredibly adorable pregnant...I couldn't help but wish I looked that great when I was...LOL. I'm going to add you to my bookmarks :) thnx for looking how did you find my site?