Sunday, May 14, 2006

I married a very sweet man!

Yep...he done good again! I was unsure how he would do on this day...being that I don't actually have a baby yet. But he did good...really good. Apparently he payed close attention the day we went pick out the baby bed and made a mental note of the (very pricey) diaper bag I liked. Low and behold, mother's day morning he tells me there is a "strange bag" in the living room. As I walked into the room and saw the Cullan's Babyland bag I knew immediatly what he had done. Yes, he purchase the very bag I wanted. So sweet. I've been gushing about it all day. This man knows how to surprise me. Well Lindsey...you were right...sometimes he can just pull it out of his butt but he can make it happen. ***Sigh***

3 comments:

Kelli said...

yeah this bag is way fab! Yum :)

Adrienne " A little dramatic at times" said...

That is TOO CUTE!

randommoments said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. I'm just kidding! That is sooo sweet (and fantastic bag too!)