Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I've been tagged!

Alright...I've been tagged by my blog bud Kelli. Prepare yourself for my disaster!

Ok so whats in my fridge:
1. Veggies that I bought with good intentions on eatting
2. Avacados - been craving them...mmmmmm!
3. Hubby's salad dressing from the Melting Pot - we buy it once a year when we go for our anniversary...he loves the stuff.
4. Grape Jelly - Love me some PB&J!
5. Ketchup...I'm with you Kelli...we keep it in the fridge.
6. Pickles...I'm pregnant...what do you expect
7. Left over hotdogs. This will come in handy when I wanna scrap tonight! LOL!
(now keep in mind that there is a few things in here that I can't identify at this moment!)

My Closet:
Well my closet is devided into fat "baby mamma" clothes and skinny "I will fit in these again" clothes! This has been recenty organized thanks to my dear, sweet mommy!

My purse:
1. cell phone
2. checkbook
3. an apple & a special K bar...a girl gets hungry you know!
4. an apple corer...how else am I supposed to eat the apple? Bit it?! That is so caveman! LOL!
5. lipstick & gloss...a girl needs choices!
6. day planner
7. keys
8. gum
9. $20 my hubby gave because he felt sorry for me having no money.

My car
1. Extra resperator...I work in a chemical plant...it comes in handy!
2. Map & directions from trip to Bama...I really should clean that up a bit.
3. Tons of napkins...I am a napkin klepto! Always afraid of running out.
4. Gloves cause I can never find the come winter time...so they stay...where else...in the glovebox! LOL!

Ok, now I get to do the taggin...TAG you're it!
Jill - Another Day in the Same Life
Elsie - Beautiful Mess
Jody - Nitty.Gritty.
Missy - How did I get here?
Kristi - Sounds of Science

Yes I realize I'm being very forward by tagging two of the effer gals & THE Elsie Flannigan, but that is a risk I'm willing to take. And hey...I think we all want to know what is in their fridge!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

oooh I hope Elsie responds...LOL.
you work in a chem plant??? what do you do?

Missy said...

hee hee... you crack me up, chickie :)

paula said...

Michelle, I noticed your inquiry from Nisa's blog on the "Photo Log" stamp...it's from Cats life press on the internet...hope this helps!
Sincerely,
PAula R.