Tuesday, May 02, 2006

not so surprise party...

Does this look that the face of a surprised man to you? Me either! Nope David wasn't surprised for this surprise 30th birthday party I worked so hard on but he was sweet enough to hide it so my little feelings wouldn't get hurt! The major surprise of the night was the horrible rain that came hard and fast causing major flooding. We actually had to move cars to higher ground because they were getting water in them. Well needless to say the pictures were sparce as well as the croud since the rain really put a damper of things (no pun intended). Dispite David's lack of surprise and all the rain, David was really appreciative and had a good time mingling with those that did make it out in the weather!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

oh girl I'm so sorry! That totally stinks....well hopefully he felt totally loved and appreciated. My dh was in Disney at a Donald's breakfast for his 30th...so 5 year old I know but we had fun, LOL.