Friday, May 26, 2006

scrappin' up a storm!



















I've been making a lot of pages lately. I don't know what it is but scrapbooking is all I seem to want to do these days. I don't know if perhaps it's because deep down I realize that I don't have much time to scrap at my leisure so I'm trying to cram it all in...who knows. I've just been enjoying it and the ideas just keep coming...that rocks! I don't questions it, I just create!

Here are my latest creations:
Cowgirls Rule. - Use a fabulous Hambly overlay to frame my niece at her dance recital
One Cool Dog - Another random layout of my hillarious dog using some new Injoi papers
This is Me. - A 12X12 layout I did for the teacher wall at my Memory Mania.
My Sweet Valentine - Dare #28 (an ad inspiration). Not my best work but at least I got to scrap these Valentine pictures that have been taunting me!

No comments: