Monday, May 01, 2006

this is what i've been up to





So what have I been doing you may ask...well besides cleaning the spare room to make room for the soon to be nursery and throwing my husband a not-so-surprise party, here ya go... I've been trying to catch up on my scrapbooking. Yeah, yeah, yeah...you never really catch up...but I'm trying to make a dent ok!? So here they are

1) I Will Never - Effer Dare #25
2) Observations - Effer Dare #24
3) Meeting Heidi Swapp
4) I Love Elsie
5) Seeing Stars

2 comments:

Kelli said...

awesome girly...is that masking on the star one? I really must do this :)

Michelle Sanders said...

Yep...I was doing some masking stuff for a demo and thought the stars would be perfect for this page. I really like how it came out...all clean and messy at the same time!