Thursday, August 24, 2006

Baby Watch Update...

Well here we are on my due date and still waiting on baby Zane to make his grand entrance! I went to the doctor yesterday and still no major progress. It looks like if I don't go into labor on my own, I go back to my doctor on Thursday, the 31st and they will induce. I'm not thilled about inducing but it looks like I may not have much of an choice by that point. So now all I can do is the usual...spicy foods, walking and other "fun" exersise (wink, wink). I will keep you all posted as I can.

Pray that I don't have to wait another week and he comes all on his own!

3 comments:

randommoments said...

Jump on the trampoline already. What? You don't have one? Hmm..go to Celebration Station then and ride the go-carts.

Wait, make that a nevermind.

Thanks for the update sweet cheeks!

rhonda said...

ok--maybe tmi....but with my last one....the dr. told me to go eat mexican and have wild sex.
Not sure how wild the sex was at 9 mths pg.....but a little after midnight my water broke...ONE MY DUE DATE!
Good luck!!!!!

Kelli said...

that "other exercise" works! ;)...two children out the next day :)