Monday, August 21, 2006

Design Team Toot!




I got another reason to toot! This morning Jen from Self Addressed called to let me know that I had made it on the design team! In case you are not familer with Self Addressed, they are ranked number 8 on the top 50 kit clubs online. They focus on mainly mini books and cards and include some awesome stamps as well as some of the latest and greatest papers and embelishements are the market...so awesome! I am totally honored. You should check them out! Here are some of my submissions that landed me on this fabulous designs team (a card, a layout and a mini book...I also submitted one other layout and a few other cards. I may post those later.)

6 comments:

staceyfike said...

congrats!!!!!

Kelli said...

congrats girly! I'm so stoked for you ;)

Adrienne said...

Congrats!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations... ;-)

randommoments said...

Congrats -- I love when you toot. ;)

Haven't seen the first two layouts before. Holding out on me, eh? J/k! As always, love them!

rhonda said...

that's great news! congrats!!!