Wednesday, August 16, 2006

How Do I Love Thee


Scrappin' again for the Last Scrapper Standing Contest. This week the challange was to use 13 pictures on a layout. Well you know how I love a challange, so not only am I limited with my 8 1/2 X 11 pages, but I choose to only do a one page layout. The idea of using a big 8X10 color picture and 12 small black and white pictures came to mind as soon as I saw what the challange was. I doodled and journaled on a clear transparentcy and placed my pictures all around, numbering them with Making Memories Rubons. Then I embelished the page with some Heidi Swapp Tape, Chip Board Cirlce and Photo Corners, a Prima flower and a piece of a Hambly overlay. I think it all come together fairly well and I LOVE this picture of David & I. I'm sure I'll end up scraping it again.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

saweeet! I LOVE IT :)

randommoments said...

Aww yeah! Kissing on the baby daddy!

I really like what you did with the flowers and ribbon (?) and #1. Just pulls your eye to that freakin cute pic!!