Tuesday, September 05, 2006

He's Here!

Well he made it safe and sound! After a very long and hard labor and delivery filled with complications, our little bundle of joy finally came into this world Friday morning, September 1st at 12:24. He weighed 6 lb 6 oz and was absolutely perfect. We can't even tell you the joy we feel right now. The last few days have been a blur and we are just loving every second with him. I will post more pics later and tell you all about my long and difficult journey through my natural child birth. Yes. I said natural child birth! I'll post again soon. Promise!

11 comments:

Missy said...

congrats babe!!!
he's gorgeous!

staceyfike said...

YEAH!!!
congrats!
so happy for you!
welcome 'lil Zane!

Kelli said...

I had both mine naturally...I feel ya girl!

He's the cutest thing eva! CONGRATS :)

Lee Ann said...

Hello Michelle and David, Congrats to you both and welcome to the world Zane, you have a wonderful Mommy and Daddy. I am so happy for you two and enjoy your precious little boy. I will see you soon. Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! He is so precious! Who does he look like?! I can only imagine what you've been through!
-Ashley Beth

Allison Kreft said...

congrats!! i've been waiting to hear the news!

such a cutie

LindseYaYa said...

Ah ha! This is one post that I couldn't pass up! So... bebe Zane's YaYa finally had to get on this band wagon.

I love you Sugarbutt. It's women like you that make me proud to be a mother. BTW who was your photographer! ;) Kiss that angel bebe for me and tell him his Ya Ya loves him.

Tonya said...

darling baby. what beautiful skin.

amber said...

He is so adorable! Love the LSU cap;) Congrats to you and your hubby.

randommoments said...

I just realized I've looked at this post at least three times and never made a comment!

I swear all this child needs is a little baby halo. He's sooo sweet! Can't wait to see you and your lil family again!

Christina said...

congrats to ya!!!!!!!!!!
he's darling!