Thursday, November 02, 2006

Guest Designer...Me?!

Yep, Sheri with www.myfavoritememories.net contacted Hambly and asked for some info on their design team because they were featuring some Hambly in their November kit and wanted to have some guest designers. So shortly after that Sheri contacted me and sent me a kit to play with and come up with some designs for her site. Little did I realize that she picked me to represent Hambly...I was the only one to recieve the kit! So here it is...I'm a "Guest Designer". Thank you so much for this opportunity Sheri, I had a blast! My gallery should be up today or tomorrow...you will have to go spy and see it...some serious Hambly love going on there!
http://www.myfavoritememories.net/domnovdec06.html. Take a look at these yummy papers, I mean really! You can't see it all that well in this pic but she featured the Hambly Big Vintage Circle paper and the Journaling Bits Overlay. I really thought outside MY box on this one, I can't wait for you to see!

4 comments:

Celia said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!!! I love those MFM kits!!!!! :D

Rhonda said...

Congratulations!!!!

You created some Awesome Layouts!!!

LindseYaYa said...

FINALLY! I haven't been able to see them for some reason. Wow- I'm such a proud girl! Your talent knows no end. I'm glad your mine to claim! Thanks for the beautiful layouts. I'M IMMORTALIZED! Teehee. xo

ShannonLSU said...

Love MFM kits and you are the bomb. Wish I could take your Dec class. So awesome.