Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Forever 29!















Ok, I've got to stop saying that...people are going to start to think I have a complex about aging! And how funny is that sign?!! I giggled about that all night. Seriously, my birthday weekend was so nice. I scrapped, I ate, I got presents...ahhhhh. Although my actual birthday was Sunday, my in-laws took me out for lunch Saturday and my husband took me to Outback for supper. MMMMmmmmm....Victoria Filet, Potato Soup, Bloomin' Onion....It was soooo good! Then I opted out of the dessert for supper and instead went to Starbucks for a gingerbread latte and a HUGE "black & white" cookie. OMG that thing was delish {but it doesn't hold a candle to you sugarbutt!}. So yeah, that was the hightlight of my weekend. So dispite a sick, vomiting, fussy baby the night of my birthday, the weekend was pretty good. Oh and the baby...he is fine. Must have just been a little tummy virus.

6 comments:

Christen Blanchard said...

Hey girl! Glad to hear that you had a good bday! My little one is just getting over a little tummy virus himself - at only 7 weeks old he had to go to the hospital. It was just awful!! But I'm glad to hear Zane is doing better! Hope to see you soon!

Christen Blanchard

Anonymous said...

happy late b'day!! glad z is better too!

randommoments said...

If I were with you that night, we would have spent the whole time finding other ways to use the word "bloomin'". And no one would be laughing but us...

glad you had a good b-day!

(And just for the record, I am forever 28!)

LindseYaYa said...

I loves you! Funny thing is we had a "cactus blossom" the very same weekend you had your "bloomin onion." Coincidence? I think not! BTW, 29 looks good on you! xo

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

you are so WRONG!!! fried onions and coffee....WRONG! Happy B-day, by the way!!!