Sunday, December 31, 2006

Texas rocks!

Yeah, I'm posting from the road. Well...sort of. I'm at my bff's in Houston. It's 2:20 a.m. and I'm sitting on her comfy sofa, looking at her beautiful Christmas tree and typing on her laptop. I'm really just posting this to make her smile when she wakes up in the morning and sits down with her coffee and she checks my blog...which she does everyday. So smile Sugarbutt...everybody knows you are here! LOL! But really, I'm lovin' the star treatment she is giving me, my hubby and bebe. We arrive yesterday afternoon (on her son's first birthday, mind you!) where she had our room all prepared with fresh linens, a guest basket of soaps, bathroom goodies, a Christmas stocking and other gifts, Cherry shortbread, cupcakes (ok those were for the kids birthday), and tons of other yummies! Today we went to Ikea and a few other places and I bought some great stuff that I totally didn't need but we had fun. Then she prepared a fab cheese tray...if you know me, you know I love me a good cheese tray, the best ice tea you could EVER want, and more yummy sweets. I am so in heaven! AND we aren't leaving until Monday! aaaaahhhhh.

Kisses Lindsey! You're the best!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like you're having a blast!!!

Have a Happy New Year!

LindseYaYa said...

Ahhwe! You're my Sugarbutt! What do you expect??? Anytime you need a retreat- go West young lady! xo

randommoments said...

Yep, you two are definitely soul mates. It's like you're married and stuff. I'm almost jealous. Okay FINE. I am jealous. *wink wink* Love y'all!