Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm a maniac, maniac I know...

...and I'm scrappin' like I've never scrapped before. LOL! Ok so that was lame. Forgive me. Here is some more yummies. Told ya I've been scrappin' like never before! Oh this new Hambly is to die for and the Rouge de Garance papers and die cuts...OH MY GAWD! Well enough talk, check it out.

And here is some more ZingBoominess! Yes I'm still playing with these kits. Yes I STILL have tons of stuff left to make more pages. Seriously good stuff!


These two are from the Enchanted Forest Kit and the one below is from the Toy Box kit. Wait till you guys see the stuff for March! SO YUMMY! I've been using that word a lot lately. Sorry, but there is just so much delish stuff going on!

9 comments:

Nat said...

gorgeous layouts- love them - your style is awesome!

jacqueline lg said...

o i love your LOs! :) especially love that 'bird'thday one! really cool.....

staceyfike said...

"yummy" work lady!!!!

randommoments said...

:( I want some ZingBoominess in my life.

I may just be inspired by these beautimous layouts!

April said...

hey chick. great pic of you. Oh my gawd! How cute is Zane? and the little one James? I could just eat them!

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Ah, man. Scrappy.

I wish I could scrap. I can barely cut-and-paste.

Christina Padilla said...

dude your a scrappin fool!!!!!!!!

and what the heck is that yellow doodad stuff on puppy love lo?
i need it
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Courtney DeLaura said...

you are a maniac - but keep it up
cause I lOVE seeing your layouts!!

COurt

elizabeth said...

love the lo's!

great blog from your neighbor over here in biloxi.