Friday, February 02, 2007

Lookie here, lookie here!

Guess who was published for the very first time! I'm way to modest to say...ok I'll tell ya...ME!

If you have the February issue of Scrapbook Trends, flip to page 118 and you will see a page with my darling hubby blowing out the candles on his 30th birthday cake!


As if that wasn't exciting enough, I saw this picture on the Hambly blog. It is a picture of the layouts that were on display in their booth at CHA in Cali this past week. I circled mine cause I'm a big'ol dork like that!



More fun stuff to come. We are about to announce our next scrapjack. You are gonna LOVE it. I can't tell you who it is but she is somethingELSE! Woot, woot! Stay tuned!










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michelle! Your work is amazing! Melita

mary h. said...

Congrats! I can't beleive this is your first time.

zingBOOM said...

CONGRATS MICHELLE! You double rock.

flyingmichelle said...

big congrats to you girl.
how exciting!

Courtney DeLaura said...

CONGRATS GIRLIE.
Never gets old. seeing creations in print. keep them coming :)

Court

alligatorally said...

Congrats to you! So exciting to get published! :)

Disney Scrapper said...

Congratulations Michelle.