Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Hambly & a Challange from Stacey Fike...

Been scrappin'! Use some of my March ZingBoom kit and some new Hambly rubons (and some old ones)...but the best is the piece of cardboard that says "California". You see, Stacey Fike sent this to me and challaged me to use it. Well Stac...what do ya think? I still have tons of this wonderful cardboard left. You will be seeing it real soon!

Next is another page I did using some new Hambly rubons and overlays. Love me some fresh Hambly!
More to come!

11 comments:

staceyfike said...

i ♥ the cardboard!!!
and look at your hair, it's so short....how cute are the two pre-zane yous!!!

od529 said...

GREAT layouts, girl! And huge congrats on the job!

stephaniehowell said...

dont you love the pre-baby pics. i love ours as well. seems like a different lifetime.
love the layouts and i'd appreciate it if you would send me all of the new hambly ASAP.
ha!
xoxoxoxo!
steph

*~*Amber*~* said...

girl... these are just awesome!! lovelove the zingBOOM and hambly... my 2 fav combos! xoxo

Nat said...

those layouts are freakin' cool!

Hilary said...

Love the journaling.
Totally know where you are coming from on that one.
:D

Kelli said...

woo woo I love it girl, keep inspirin' me ;)

Courtney DeLaura said...

totally love them both - man i want some hambly - we have NONE around here. bummed

Court

Christina Padilla said...

mich! love that pic of us together! and the california cb thing rocks!!

Dude, your hair that short, looks friken soooooooooo cute!!! and so dark, me likes!!! and I so want to lift this topic...our pre-babies selves. yep, it needs to be done!

I haven't talked to you in like, forever. Hit me up on my Celli!

Christina Padilla said...

oh and the layouts......
SUPAH FAB!

mary h. said...

Love the los. Look at carefree you lookin' smokin' hot.;)