Friday, June 08, 2007

Don't Stop...Believin'!


I did this page for the One Little Word challange blog. This week the word was "Stop". I immediately knew I wanted to use "Don't Stop Believin'". For some reason that song is forever getting stuck in my head! So Saturday night we had went see my favorite 80's cover band and after an alcoholic beverage, I thought it was a brilliant idea to take this peace sign picture that I saw Christina & Gretechen over at SIS do. This is the outcome. Not a great picture but it reminds me of good times!

7 comments:

*~*Amber*~* said...

girl... blew me away!!! totally KILLA layout!!! Love it darlin!!! xoxo

Breanne Crawford said...

totally love that layout!! way to rock the RdG!

randommoments said...

Hold on to that feel-aaeeyeahin'...

Love your new header!

miss morgan... said...

this is awesome! love it lady! totally adding it to my favorites!

Ashley Beth said...

dare i mention that you mispelled "believin" on your layout?!?!? Sorry...couldn't help myself! Awesome layout!

Leah said...

I am lovin the colors on this.. so bright and just happy! And it made the faves!!.. you guys are starting a trend with the peace sign pic.. I bet more of them pop up! I may have to try it myself!

Kelly S. said...

awesome layout
unfort the song now reminds me of the disappointing sopranos finale!