Monday, June 04, 2007

The Masters Kits Have LAUNCHED!

Remember my sneak peek last week? Remember that awesome kit I teased you with last week? Well the site is up and running and ready to take your order! I just finished working on my pages for the "Parisian Rockstar" kit and OMG, I made 6 layouts (one double pager) and a mini book and I still have tons left over! Wait till you see! Oh and the other featured kit this month is called "Villa"...very romatic and very homey! I can't wait to share more with you...the gallery will be up soon. And we will be announcing the guest designers tomorrow, so check back! These ladies rock! You are gonna freak when you see who they are. Well with so much teasing going on, I thought I should give you a little more leg! LOL!....Here is one of my pages from "Parisian Rockstar". ENJOY! Now go check out the blog!

No comments: