Monday, July 30, 2007

Camp Crop A Lot

Ok, first and formost...the Memory Mania Masterpiece books came in and I have 6 layouts in it! I'm so excited that pages with my sweet little man are finally in a book for everyone to see! They surprised us this weekend with them and gave all of the local designers a wonderful tote bag and a copy of the book! I'll have details later on how to purchase it if you would like a copy of this wonderful sketch book.

Next let me just tell you how great it was to have my mother scrappin' with me all weekend. She came with me to Birmingham this spring but this was different, this time we sat down and scrapped our own pages, at our own pace (well sort of) and got to have "our" time. It was nice.
We were also with a great group of ladies from Houma, LA that I attend this event with every year (twice a year). They call themselves the "Mamarazzis" and I'm an honorary member! LOL! These women are so sweet and I got some fabulous goodies from all of them. THANKS LADIES!
And this was our table centerpiece. We all made a bucket filled with handmade flowers and other pretties made from scrapbook supplies. The judges must have liked it, cause we won first prize!
Ok, so here are a few more of my favorite pics from the weekend...



So there...Whhheeeeewwww! Camp Crop A Lot (CCL) is over! What a whirlwind! I was such a busy girl this weekend. A make and take demo, a class and three mini classes...all taught by me! YIKES! My stomach was in knots all weekend. Dispite the crazy nerves I had going on, I had a blast and still managed to finish almost 20 pages! Crazy, I know. So anyways, I had a wonderful weekend filled with some exciting new possibilities. I'll have to fill you in on that later when and if it all pans out. Send good thoughts my way! he he!

7 comments:

*~*Amber*~* said...

Awesome girl!!! What fun pics!! So glad you've got some new things in the works (possibly) I hope it all works out and Im sure your classes were amazing! xoxo

staceyfike said...

ummm....wasn't your hair a LOT longer in alabama????
congrats on all the goodness going on!!!

Bridget said...

Michelle, you rock! I live in St. Bernard Parish, and I just got to visit Memory Mania for the first time a few weeks ago. Now I want to come up and crop with you!

Bridget in Meraux, LA

Ashley Beth said...

Girl, I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!! :) Good luck, whatever it is! Will you be signing up for Scrap Etc. this weekend?!

Breanne Crawford said...

love the new photos!

sending good thoughts for new possibilities!

glad you had an amazing time!

RachelDenbow said...

Hey, I've posted the announcement on our blog. Finally, huh! Go check it out. I borrowed your Avatar pic. Its hot.

Disney Scrapper said...

This looks like so much fun. Tell your mom I said hello. She was so nice at the event.