Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Yanky Doodle Sweetheart!


Our fourth was so nice and very domesticly friendly! LOL! I say that because it's holidays like this that remind me how important family is and how wonderful it is to just sit back (as much a possible with a 10 month old) and watch life. We had such a good time out at the camp on the river...just sitting on the deck, sippin' an ice cold coke, eattin' BBQ, swinging Zane and spittin' watermellon seeds! And yes Zane had watermellon...belive it or not, he didn't care for it. More pics to come.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

my ds didn't like watermelon until he was 3, and my dd still doesn't, so maybe it's a texture thing or something...babies are weird sometimes. LOL

Natalie said...

Those pics are too cute!
I love his outfit the most.
Happy to hear you had a good 4th!

stephanie said...

harper HATES watermelon.
yet another sign they are meant to be.
love and MISS you!!

April said...

Zane is too cute for words! I love the pics! Keep them coming. My only question is how will you be able to top it when you have another one?

Breanne Crawford said...

oh man! cutest freaking photos ever!

RachelDenbow said...

He is adorable. I love the pics in front of the flag.