Tuesday, August 14, 2007

He's WALKIN'!

Yep, that is my baby making his first steps. Ok, so I missed his very first steps because my camera wasn't in reach but I grabbed it and this is his second attempt. It's not the best picture in the world but it is a moment in time. This was taken this weekend and now he is teatering around everywhere already! He will be running on his birthday! Crazy.

So what have I been up to? Well I have been crazy busy planning some cool projects. Still can't share just yet but I can say that I will be doing some teaching and traveling that I am very excited about. I've been planning my classes, making orders, working on samples and class discriptions. I'm also doing classes at my LSS later this month. When I get home I totally throw myself into my projects so I am menatally exhausted but I love the hussle and bussle of it.

Speaking of my LSS, here are some pics of the book signing we did with the Masterpiece books. I wanna give my girl Jess a shout out...she moved out of state and just recently emailed me telling me how much she enjoyed seeing pics from our LSS. Since Jess is in the book too and couldn't make it into town for the signing, I thought I would share these for her.

5 comments:

Aline said...

Oh, I love the pic! Look at the expression .. and the angle is great! :)

Congrats!

Confessions of A Drama Mama said...

That is too cute! Seeing them walk for the first time never gets old either. With each of my children it seemed as if it was a miracle and as if I had seen this happen for the first time.
New Here! Had to check out a fellow Louisianian.

*~*Amber*~* said...

look at the face!!! wow! Go Z!!! And you signing books!! Look at YOU girl!!! xoxo

Breanne Crawford said...

how cool on the book signing

and yay for the walking!!!

Scrapper Jessica said...

WoW! I can't believe how big Zane has gotten!!! He is ADORABLE!

Thanks so much for posting the pics from the book signing. They are great. I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it. I can't wait to get mine. I can't wait til the next one. hehe!

Hope your MMU classes go great!!!
Hugs!