Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm Hittin' the Road!

Ok, not exactly hittin' the road just yet, but next month at this time...I'm going to be HERE!
Getting ready to teach classes!
I'm so, so excited about this! Yes this is the other BIG news I hinted around to last month. It was killing me to not blab. I totally fell in love with this store the moment I saw it on Heidi Swapp's blog so to get an email requesting me to come teach...well I was just floored! Honored and excited but just a little stunned. Ok, so details...I'm going to be hosting a crop with make and takes on Friday, September 21st and then I'll be teaching four classes on Saturday, September 22nd. I have put my heart and soul into these projects and I hope everyone loves them as much as I do. Above is a peek at three of the classes...I'm still waiting on a few items to finish the other class samples. So if you are in the Houston area...or even within an hour or so, you totally have to come by! You can sign up at By Design or just give them a call to reserve your spot. This is gonna be the coolest!

6 comments:

Aline said...

Very cool, congrats! Saw some pic of this LSS lately and it looks awesome! Love your sneaks, wish I could take part!

*~*Amber*~* said...

wow... totally congrats!!! so excited for you love!!! xoxo

Kelli said...

you are so cool! ;) congrats, this sounds fab, can't wait to see pictures of this place :)

miss morgan... said...

that's awesome! i would totally die just stepping foot in that place! haha!

Breanne Crawford said...

that store looks awesome! youre gonna rock it!

Ashley Beth said...

Have been needing to ask you...did you find what you were looking for???

It's going to be so fun, I know it!