Thursday, August 16, 2007

Scrapjackin' & Forgotten Layouts!

This week over on Scrapjacked, we jacked Gen Simmons (super rad Effer chick!). Here is my version. Ya'll go check out the rest of the jacks on the scrapjacked blog.


Also, it has been brought to my attention (hi sugarbutt!) that I forgot to post the layouts I did at Camp Crop A Lot last month! How did that happen?! So here are some I did to show some Hambly love...

I did these to flex my Dove of the East skills...

The slide show is all the layouts I did with my last Master Kit from Memory Mania while at Camp Crop A Lot.




How in the name of batman did I forget to post these?! Geeezzzz! Oh and here is one more random layout that I don't think I ever posted here.


Thanks for lookin' at all my pretties!

2 comments:

Aline said...

That's a lot of eyecandy, love them all! :)

Have a great day!

Kara said...

Gorgeous! Love your style.