Saturday, December 08, 2007

Scrappy Ornaments

I made these for a fun little swap over on the Red Velvet site.
I used some Hob Lob felt hearts and decorated them with American Crafts felt flowers and Hambly overlays. They are so fun and funky!

This one is a little more exotic and elegant. I used Dove of the East rubons, ribbon and charm to decorate this clear ornament. It was so easy and the result is so professional! Great gifts people!

Ok, so I've been feeling pretty crappy lately so that's all I got for now. Laters!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Gorgeous ornaments, Michelle! Of course, you know that I think everything you create just rocks!

Anonymous said...

Michelle - I just received your ornament in the mail and I LOVE it!! Thank you so much! Michele in Michigan (www.greenchairstudio.typepad.com)