Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wardrobe provided by Seneca Formals*

Doin' it LA style. Louisiana style that is. It's Mardi Gras time!

Some friends of our graciously invited us to a Mardi Gras ball this weekend. >Hi Rita!<
These costumes were amazing...take a look at the King and Queen!

Here are more pics from the night. Here is Rita with her man and my high school bud, Micah. Doesn't she look smokin' in that dress. You can't see it from the above picture, but I made Rita some kick ass earrings to go with her dress. I love how they turned out. I may have to make some some similar to this.This is another high school friend, Corey and his wife Misty. They live out of state now and it's been a while since we hung out...so this was a nice treat.
It just wouldn't be a Mardi Gras ball without parading around with our umbrellas! So that is exactly what we did.
And lastly, can I say look at this dress?! What good is a backless dress with out a good "Hollywood" shot of it! If you think I look smashing, I have to give my girl April props for helping me out with my digs.
So yeah, wardrobe totally provided by Seneca Formals* LOL!
*Seneca Formals is a fictitious company made up by me. But damn am I glad my girl had all that fabulous formal wear in her arsenal! You saved me a bundle girlie! AND you made me look hot too!

4 comments:

Rita said...

YEAH! I have been blogged. The pictures came out great. Glad you had a great time. We did too!

Bridget said...

You look great, Michelle! And those earrings are beautiful. I may have to commission a pair. LOL Yep, it's definitely Mardi Gras season!

April said...

You looked FANTASTIC!!!! I'm still curious to know what did you do with the hair, which purse and which wrap? Just so I know for future reference when I'm stylin' someone else! HA! Glad I could help out!

Drama Mama said...

OOHHH! Nice Dress! Looks like it was lots of fun. I love Mardi Gras Balls!