Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Forever 21, Steel Magnoias & "The Y"

I'll be the first to admit that this is a completly RANDOM post.
Sunday we went to the mall in a hopeless quest for black heals and brown boots. Well with my midget size feet I was unable to find either! I was however, able to find a pair of Hanna Montana cowboy boots that would fit nicely. Too bad that is not a good look for a 30 year old woman. BUT, every cloud has a silver lining....We went to Forever 21 and I felt such accomplishment walking out of there with a bag full of goodies for only fourty bucks! I got two super cute sweaters, a scarf and two pairs of earrings. The green pair above is my favorite. I'm really into big colorful earrings these days.

We also signed up for a gym membership at the Y. I was very optimist Sunday when we signed up but all that physical activity is starting to take it's toll on me now. Granted I have never set foot in a gym before, I WILL push through it! HELL, if I can give birth with out an epi, I sure the hell can do this! LOL! I'll keep you posted on my progress.

As for weekend plans, we are going to see a theatre production of Steel Magnolias. It happens to be my all time favorite movie so how could I pass up the opportunity to see it on stage?! I can't wait! It's going to be sort of a girls afternoon...as well it should be!

2 comments:

April said...

I love the earrings!!!! I didn't know BR had a Forever 21...where is it????? I always got cute stuff there when I lived in Denver. Spill it or give me those earrings....I'm pumped about Sat. Steel Magnolias is MY fav movie. Pardon me if I recite most of it....

miss morgan... said...

oooh! love those too! i'm a total sucker for big earrings as well!