Friday, January 11, 2008

There's not enough olive in my loaf...

Seriously, you pay good money for olive loaf and there is like three little slivers of olives. What the hell is up with that?! Anyways...

Guess how many nights in row my son has sleep through the night?....
Go on...guess...

FIVE! Five nights in a row! That is a huge milestone for us! Yes I realize the kid is like 16 months old and it is rediculous that he hasn't been sleeping through the night since he was like 3 months old but whatever. We are just happy he is sleeping!

Oh and here are some projects I did while at Camp Crop A Lot...I did a bunch...it may take a few posts to show it all!


1 comment:

Veronica said...

Okay, coming out of lurking to ask: How did you do it? My son is *clears throat* 2 and he wakes up once per night. Ugh! I know!