Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yep I'm Thankful

Remember my promise to make a "thankful" journal? Well i did it.



And I've been recording something I'm thankful for everyday. I used random bits of paper items, everything from envelopes and tags to Hambly overlays to make the pages. Each page represents a week in this year. So I will have 365 thing I am thankful for by the end of the year. Speaking of thankful, one of the things I'm totally thankful for right now is that Zane is still sleeping through the night. Really! It has been like 10 days in a row now and he is doing great (as are we!). I really thought all the "kids need structure" stuff was crap...but I was SO wrong. From the day we got him on a schedule of events he has slept through the night ever since. We are all much happier!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

love your album, very cute, I'm still working on mine (Everyday Moments in '08) I'll picture it when I get it complete! it's the first scrapbooking I've done in 2 months! :0

miss morgan... said...

i love all the varied pages! and that window on the cover with the hambly? so fun!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that his new found nappy.ness was a result of a newly implemented schedule!!! I'm so much more impressed now. Good for you and David. You know how I feel about it. Kids love structure and knowing what to expect... when they can predict thier routine, they can just be kids and let you do the rest. It takes dicipline to abandon yourself to stick to a routine for their sake- but everyone sleeping through the night is worth it!! So congrats again- I'm so proud/happy for you.

April said...

I'm thankful for our friendship reconnection! Always an adventure...