Sunday, February 24, 2008

If you can't beat'em...

Another one of my childhood friends has taken the leap of faith and gotten hitched this weekend. Here is the happy couple.
It was a small ceremony but nice and the food was great.
Her dress was beautiful and she looked like she was having a blast the whole time!


Oh and the cake was delish too! I'm a sucker for a good wedding cake.


I looked over and saw her talking after the money dance and saw this...I had to snap a picture. It is just typical Nikki. Hand on the hip gossiping!


Oh and my sweet little man was ALL OVER the place! David had to stand outside with him most of the time. Oh well...at least he is cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Weddings are always such a happy time. She is so lucky to have a childhood friend like you to share in her happy day. xo