Friday, February 01, 2008

I'll get you, you wascally wabbit!

To celebrate Mardi Gras, Zane's daycare participated in a little kiddy parade. Zane was Elmer Fudd and my friend's little girl, Taylor was Babs Bunny.

Didn't she make a precious little bunny?
Too bad my son was "hunting her"!
David was a sport and dressed up to pull the wagon. Notice the John Dear garb...he was the "tractor" pulling the "float".
Tayor was so good and let me take some great pictures. Zane on the other hand...well he was a bit more "spirited".

2 comments:

miss morgan... said...

soooo cute! what an adorable idea and they look awesome! what a sport he is to dress up as the tractor. : )

Beth M said...

Taylor and Zane sure did have fun. I'm glad we played hookie and went to take the kids to the parade. Next year will be more fun even cause they both may actually throw something. Great idea we had Girlie-Q.