Friday, February 22, 2008

So does THIS make us adults?

Ok, I've asked this question a number of times but never really feel like an adult. I asked it when I turned 18. I asked it when I moved out of my parent's house. I asked it when I turned 21. I asked it when I got married. I asked it when my son was born. And now I ask it again.
We have purchased our first brand new major appliance. We have purchased appliances before...used and discounted...but never new. This week our fridge when out and we went to Best Buy and bought a new one. I felt very adult. Very domestic. Interesting.

OH and I took my very first class at the YMCA yesterday. I'm sore but satisfied. Despite some frustrations at work this week and still not feeling well, I am actually at peace with life in general.

2 comments:

Siany said...

Congrats on the new fridge! Looks like a real fancy one too!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you love it! And I totally get how it's a good feeling. Plus, just think- with that puppy being brand new... you've got at least a good two weeks before having to clean that bad boy out! *yesssssssssss* xo