Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cuttin' Up with New Hambly...

I got to do some scrapping tonight with some new Hambly goodies! Here is what I came up with.

For this one I actually used a picture of a clock in a magazine as a template. I traced it on a clear thick overlay, cut it out to form a reusable template and then traced it on a printed overlay and cut it out again. I ADORE how it came out. Just as I had imagined it!
Here is another page I did with the new Hambly houndstooth overlay and ATC card paper.

Now I'm all hopped up on Hambly fumes and feeling all creative...but alas I must hit the hay...work tomorrow. *blah*

3 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

a-ma-zing stuff you did with that hambly!!! eye candy first thing in the morn'! thanks! :)

Kristina said...

Oh, I just love Hambly! You did a great job with it. Beautiful layouts.

CINNIBONBON said...

O my goodness. I just realized what I was looking at. That is just way to cool. Your mind works wonders girl, cause I could not ever have come up with such a genius idea..way to go!!