Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jam packed

So I have a packed weekend planned. I have the day off tomorrow...mainly to get ready for this... Because in June, I'm going to be here, teaching and i have to plan, plan, PLAN! I'm going to do three classes jam packed with Hambly goodness! Woo Hoo!

Hopefully while I'm home I will get to plan for our 5th Annual Easter Tea and this year it's gonna be Oriental themed and OH so much fun!I also plan on doing some catch up on scrapbook deadlines and perhaps some house cleaning/organizing.

Saturday is the St. Patrick's Day parade in Baton Rouge and we plan on taking little man! It will be his first parade so I'm anxious to see how he does.

Then Sunday we get to go bowling for my niece's birthday.

See, jam packed.

1 comment:

Kate O'Brien said...

can't wait to see what you are gonna be teaching!!

hope you get all your stuff on your to-do list done!

we're heading to the parade too! should be a fun time. y'all have fun too! the weather should be glorious!