Sunday, March 30, 2008

When Scrapbooking Meets Jewelry Making...

Ok so this one doesn't have anything to do with scrapbooking but I was commissioned to make this little beauty and I wanted to share...
Now as my post title suggests, I used scrappy stuff to make jewelry! Damn I love when my two favorite past times collide!

For this bracelet I punched circles out of the Hambly thick overlays and applied leaf rubons. Then I punched holes in them with the crop-a-dile and attached them with jump rings. I had some circles left over so I made some earrings to match!

5 comments:

Amy Nabors said...

those are beautiful! such a great idea to use the hambly. :)

Sugarbutt said...

I love hambly jewels. Cute idea! I've not checked your blog in a while... so let me take some time to peruse. XO!

Lu said...

you are so bad to the bone! hambly jewels. LOVE!

Mrs. Moody said...

Loving those Hambly items! Any way I can get two sets made?

Kristina said...

Wow, that's so cool. :)