Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to Reality

Ahhh yes...back to home sweet home. Busy catching up at work but I'll leave you with some pics to hold you over till I can give a better update.
Got to help out with the Hambly make and take again this year. Here we all are rockin' our fabulous shirts hand screen printed by Allison herself. Me, Allison, Stacey & Kerry Lynn.


This was the wonderful group of ladies from the Scrap in Style message board that did the TN trading cards. These girls put in some serious work for these wonderful little cards!


Hanging out at the resort. This place was beautiful and HUGE! Zane loved wondering around everywhere but didn't so much care for stopping for pictures.


Playing at the TN welcome center.
And this beauty is a shot from our session with the talented Ulmers! I can't wait to see more...seriously, I'm stalking her blog! LOL!

Ok, well I'll be back with more details soon!

7 comments:

staceyfike said...

so good to visit again!!

will you email me that first picture??

xoxo

Sugarbutt said...

OH! Sugarbutt! You're back. I'm such a nutty friend- when I know you aren't there, I miss you MORE! I'm glad you had a great time. I can't wait to see those pics, *including the new loot you have. *ahem* Get ready sister, we are nearly back to BR... nearly. Well, sort of. Don't forget to update your blog often- bc I know you have lots to share, and I'm biding my time this semester and could use the diversion. See? I'm bringing it all back around to me. *Second reason I'm not a good friend. And happy anny- bts. xo

Kelli said...

oh that's so fun! It looks like you all had a blast!

*~*Amber*~* said...

Michelle, it was so incredible to meet you and photograph you and your adorable family! I love ya girl... really! ur an incredible person and Im so glad we have started a frienship! xoxo

***Welcome said...

DUDE! It's GREAT to see a southern girl! I am from Baton Rouge Louisiana..just recently moved with my boyfriend to PA b/c he just graduated nursing scholl and is doing travel nursing..i miss home! and CRAWFISH!

Vee said...

awesome pics, glad you had a great time!! ;)

stephanie said...

aw, man!!!
i'm SO SAD i wasn't there this year.
boohoooo...
but y'all look like you had so much fun!
xo