Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Is it possible?

Is it possible for a 20 month old to know numbers?
I didn't think it was possible...until my 20 month old looks up and points to the 9 on my shorts and says "nine". WHAT? Did you just say "nine"? No...surely that was a coincidence. So then I was explaining this to David later (still wearing the shorts) and Zane looks ups again, points to it and says "nine". OMG! He is seriously saying it! Then he pointed to the 8 and said "B". I mean it did look like a "B". Is this possible?

*thanks for the pic Kate*
He is just amazing us lately. His vocabulary has gotten so large and he is even making small sentences. Just the other day he said "I go bath mama". How cute is that?! This is starting to get interesting.

1 comment:

Sugarbutt said...

Of COURSE he knows numbers, Momma! *Sheesh* And letters too! And prolly a whole heaps of things you'll see soon! He's a smart kid. You'll have to scrap that number/letter. I remember James' first letter was 'X' and 'W.' Kids really are amazing. I love updates like this... xo