Friday, April 04, 2008

The little yellow coat

You see I've been "visiting" this yellow coat at the store. I wanted it but it was way more than I wanted to pay. I went yesteday to buy it but the lady told me I was mistaken and it wasn't on sale. So I left. Coatless. But then I received an email about how I need this coat and it needs me. (Lindsey is quite the writer). So needless to say, I went back today with a 25% coupon in hand to get it. I had an excuse now...the email made me do it. So I get up to the register and it IS on sale! AND I got the 25% discount too...coming to a whopping 55% off! YES! So this baby is mine. It's much cuter in person. Promise. I'm totally gonna scrapbook that later Lindsey! LOL!

2 comments:

Mrs. Chez said...

damn girl you are all over the place! I added ya to my blog links...hopin the other girls have them as well! Great coat!

Sugarbutt said...

Oh, I just love it! You look like a rosy little posie in it... a yellow little lark! And it was fate afterall... an additional 25%! I knew it. Now, off to Sam Moon with me- to find something perfect for the lapel. I'm seeing an enamel little clover... fitting of the 'good luck' it's bound to bring you. We'll see!

I love you. This was fun. We should do it again soon.

Peace, love, and Sugarbutts.
xo
lmkw