Friday, May 16, 2008

Did I mention I was inspired?

After doing the Kate jack I was so inspired that I just scrapped my little heart out. This is the result...


Below is a card I made for the family of a neighbor that passed away. The were so appreciative that someone MADE them a card. That made all those unappreciated handmade gifts I've ever made all worth while.
And this little piece of elegance is a graduation gift I made for my cousin who is graduating tonight. (Aunt Charlotte, if you are looking at this before Friday night...STOP!) he he!


As for the pending weekend, well a graduation tonight and that's about all. I'm hoping on doing a little shopping binge and perhaps a trip to my long lost scrapbook store. I would also like to take some pictures if the weather cooperates. We'll see.

Well that's all for now. Laters!

3 comments:

Sugarbutt said...

Holy cow. You quoted 'Ritney Spears. Wow... interesting song choice. You always know how to keep us on our toes! *Note to self- always read the text on Sugar's layouts... you never know what you're gonna get. Beautiful work my dear. xo!

just jenn said...

I'm totally loving all of your creations lately. You are rocking my socks!

Kate O'Brien said...

love all of your new stuff michelle! adore it actually!

and the new banner with mr. zane ROCKS!!! :)