Saturday, May 31, 2008

Exciting new developments

Yeah, exciting indeed.
See I'm gonna be teaming up with this fabulous lady to add a little spice to the world of kits!
She has come up with this fabulous concept of making a challange/kit blog centered around mini books and she has asked me to parter up with her! I'm so stoked I can't even tell you!

Here is a little peek at what the site will look like. Just a peek.
Just as the logo says, it is all about digging deeper and telling your story. This new venture will help me to grow in my journey as we inspire countless others to do the same. So, so flippin' exciting. I can't wait to share more!

Till then, you will just have to be held over by my other scrappies...I leave you with this page I did on the sweet Amber Ulmer.


Well that's all for now. Time to get some shut eye...if I can manage to get these scrappy thoughts out of my head long enough to fall asleep!

8 comments:

Kate said...

a mini/kit/challenge blog?! sounds life changing!!

Kate O'Brien said...

i'm so excited we are doing this together! gonna be an amazing experience no matter what happens! :) talk to you soon!

LindseYaYa said...

Well, Sugar, I couldn't be any prouder or happier for you... you both. You know my philosophy on the whole thing--- and of course, I'm an outsider. But you contribute more to this industry than just pretty layouts. The best part of you is the YOU. You are innovative, humble, funny, and a little bit precocious. All ingredients that set you apart from the rest. *Take heart, gather up your courage, and be yourself.* You're my sunshine. Lots of love, and very BEST wishes.

Your biggest fan,
Sugarbutt

LindseYaYa said...

Oh, and I meant to tell you how I appreciate your self portrait. It was nice to give you neck a break and show us how you do smile... *ducking* ;)

Tammy said...

love the idea of you & Kate working together, I love both of your stuff.
I wish I could take self portraits as well as you and Kate.
Good luck with the site.

Sheena said...

I just found your blog today while surfing. I love your scrapping style. I'm just now getting back into it, and am getting somewhat frustrated that my creativity has dwindled over the years... I love your 365 project also, I've decided to do it, so thanks for the idea! And good luck on your next project. I'll be checking back!
ciao!

*~*Amber*~* said...

awe!! fun stuff w/the kits w/kate!!! can't wait to see what you girls cook up... and the lo you did of us!! so love it! xoox

Lisa Day said...

Found your blog through Kate! So exciting for both of you...can't wait!!