Thursday, May 08, 2008

Getting used to 365

Well I played around with some 365 pics. You like? I really like how it turned out. Sugarbutt gave me a major shout out on her blog today. Lub ya shug!Got some scrappy packages in the mail. Worked on my Masters Kit layouts. Also thinking about some online class possibilities. Tell me what you think about online classes. Would you do one? What would you want to do? What supplies would you want to see used? What techniques would you want see? Leave me a comment and I'll draw a name for a RAK of vintage goodies!

3 comments:

just jenn said...

I'm all for online classes and have taken several. The ones that I love the most are the ones who teach me something new and have lots of pictures. Everyone scrapbooks differently and knows different things about the craft so if you find something you love, go ahead and teach it. :)

Erin H. said...

I love online classes and have taken a few. I like classes that offer new techniques and yet promote loads of inspiration! I LOVE seeing new ways to use materials we already have too!

Jodi said...

I haven't tried any online classes yet. I'd love to try new techniques, and would love to see a lot of pictures, etc. explaining the process. I'm all for some new inspo!!