Tuesday, May 20, 2008

...shake my little tush on the catwalk


First, above is my 365 for today...

Ok, now onto scrap happenings...I'm so excited! For the second week in a row, I made the catwalk over at Scrap In Style! See that bottom picture on the left...that's my layout! You can check it out here (until next week's is posted).

Gretchen picked my "If I lay here" layout. She said she loved the black and aqua on the kraft paper, she loves the song and loved the sweet pic. *blush* Thanks Gretchen!

Ok, now I have to go cook me some grub. I'm thinking spinach and artichoke pasta.

2 comments:

Sugarbutt said...

I love the first pic... It's one of your best in a while! Love the colors, comp., the whole shootin' match. Congrats on your scrap honor. That chic has great taste! As do you, my darling Sugarbutt.
xo

Kate O'Brien said...

love love love love love that photo of you!

and congrats on the catwalk! we're up there together this week my sistah! :)they should have made us fashionistas huh?