Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anxious

Yes I'm Anxious. But first...365 for today...
...and yesterday. (*note the new cut*)
Now why am I anxious you ask? Well...Kate and I were emailing back and forth about some kit stuff and the coming months are gonna be so frickin' awesome. And our guest designers we have lined up...OMFG. Seriously. Heaven. See, I'm getting all jumpy just typing about it. Secondly, my long lost BFF Lindsey, AKA Sugarbutt is on the home stretch for moving back to Baton Rouge. Again, getting giddy just thinking about it. She is such an inspiration to me as a wife...as a mother...as a friend. I love her with all my little 'ol southern heart.
I know you will miss your TX home and your new friends that you have come to love but you will be back home and more blessed than ever...and I can't be happier. Selfish I know...but this is me you are talking about...what did you expect?! Can't wait to have you back sugar!
So yes, I'm anxious. Perhaps it's just the cup of coffee I just consumed...but more likely due to the above reasons.

2 comments:

LindseYaYa said...

Guest designers!!! Cools. If I new how to scrapbook... I'd use lots of glue dotssssssssss. ;) Thanks for the sweet words!!!!!!! I'm a sucker for encouragement. Aren't we all. Marcus and I are s.e.r.i.o.u.s.l.y excited about the big move. I mean, I'll miss ole Texass- but gosh, I can't wait to be home again! Can you imagine? Our honeymoon stage will start all over again. *eee*
xo!
Sugarbutt

random moments said...

Woah, Lindsey's tongue is freaking me out man....

Loving the shoes! For someone with tiny feet in a hard to find size, you always have the cutest ones on.