Thursday, June 26, 2008

Damn...where have I been?

I haven't updated since Monday and still not much to share.
Just some 365s. Above is Tuesday, below is Wednesday...I was thinking of sugarbutt that day and wore the fabulous earrings she made for me.
And here is today. It perfectly captures my mood. Just sort of blah. Nothing fabulous. Nothing horrible. I'm sore from the gym last night. It's Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday. You know how it goes. Just work as usual. Hopefully I'll get my butt in gear and do something creative today. One can dream...right?

3 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE your pictures a day! So inspiring!

Kate O'Brien said...

your photos rock. can't wait to see what you do with the new camera!

and can't wait to see you this weekend!

LindseYaYa said...

Yeah for earring love! They are precious. New camera? Don't tell me you forgot to tell me what you decided to do!?!?! If that's my sur-prize, then you have to tell me now... in email... and not wait to pull 'a david.' I will not sit in Jason's Deli and talk circles around things until I find a damn jeep in the parking lot. NOT GONNA DO IT. So, tell me... now. I've got lots to share--- lots. Stay tuned. xo